??? about baby weight!!

Here I was answering other questions and got on here just to ask this question and couldnt remember it for the life of me. Thanks pregnancy brain!! Anyway. So to the ones that have answered previous questions of mine, you know that I am on bedrest due to premature labor. Well while I was in the hospital they did and ultrasound and she weighs 3lbs 7oz. yes I know they can be off and thats not my question. But I had to have the two shots of steriods and they sent me home on steriods due to my Chron's Disease flaring up during all of this. It is a pretty high does over a month period. Will these affect her weight gain as much as it does mine?? Just wondering!! Thanks in advance!!

confusedgirl919

Asked by confusedgirl919 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I dont think so. I went into premature labor at 28 and a half weeks. they did an ultrasound and he was 3lbs 5 oz. I received severeal steriod shots to help his lungs. I delivered at exactly 36 weeks and he was only 5lbs 10 oz.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:36 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• they give mothers with RA it and i know a mother that had to take it all 9monthes and she had a 7lbs baby so i dont think it will hurt her
    twimommy

Answer by twimommy at 9:42 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• ok..lol that makes me feel so much better. I mean dont get me wrong I want her to be a healthy weight but I dont want her to come out the size of a toddler. But I will take what I can get either way as long as my little angel is healthy!!
    confusedgirl919

Comment by confusedgirl919 (original poster) at 9:42 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• my son was on steroids after birth for his lungs and he didnt gain any weight like they said he might he was on them for about a year
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 9:56 PM on Sep. 12, 2010