Failed chacha guide test??

I feel like an absolute idiot, but I failed the chacha test to become a guide. Is there any way to retake the test? (I have already tried to use another email address, but they already have my SS# and therefore would not let me.)

Erica954

Asked by Erica954 at 12:26 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• what is a chacha guide?

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 12:35 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Nope there is no way to redo the test.... A chacha guide so someone that answers questions and gets pd 10 cents a question to answers those questions. www.chacha.com to learn more.

SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 12:44 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• if you use your hubby's SS #; you can be facing fraud charges..seeing it does come back for taxes.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 1:17 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• You could try contacting ChaCha but most likely your screwed...

How did you fail that test?? Sorry. I used to work for them while I was starting my business... I hated it but it brought in some cash to pay my first months overhead... Anyways, try momportunity.com there are other places to work from home.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Why don't you use cashcrate you get 25 cents when you click on a website and you don't need to use your social.
    http://www.cashcrate.com/662814
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 3:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Check out my website at www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com... You would make just as much money, without investing any.. and it's easier.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 5:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Want to become a Cha Cha guide? With my referral you have a better chance to get in! Just enter yitz1190@gmail.com into the guide referral box. Apply HERE right now at: http://becomeaguide.chacha.com/index.php/guide-roles
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I failed the guide test too. It wasn't that my answers were wrong, I just didn't beat the timer. I made the mistake of not waiting until my 18 mo. old was sleeping beforehand.

I took the test to become an Expeditor and passed. It doesn't pay as much as a guide, but it's still extra money I didn't have before.
    jassijane

Answer by jassijane at 9:52 AM on Oct. 31, 2008

• maybe put it in your SO's name?
    Anonymous