This might be a dumb question...

But can I exchange diapers at Walmart without a receipt? I got 3 packs of Pampers at my baby shower and I personally don't like Pampers(We tried them for my youngest sister and they always leaked) and want to exchange them for Huggies. I know they were purchased at Walmart, but I don't have the receipts. Will they let me exchange them??

jazi1105

Asked by jazi1105 at 9:53 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Shopping

• Yes they will. You can just tell them you want to exchange them for another brand and they will let you go and pick what you want and if you have to add $$ they will let you. Walmart is great for this stuff.
    Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 10:55 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• They will probably let you. Without a receipt they will but it on a gift card type thing instead of giving you cash
    bunnywzrd

Answer by bunnywzrd at 9:55 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• i think so. as long as they can scan them you should be able to exchange them. or they may give you a gift card with the money for them on it.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:55 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• YES just tell them they were a gift but they are the wrong brand
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:56 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Yes, but I would keep one pack just in case. Every baby is different so some brands work better on one baby than they do another. For example, I had a horrible time with huggies leaking on my son and pampers worked well on him, while my sister has had the opposite for her daughter.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:58 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Yes. Just take them to customer service and explain they were baby showers gifts. :) They'll give you a gift card.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:12 PM on Sep. 13, 2010