Are you dressing up with your kids for Halloween this year?

frugalistamom2

Asked by frugalistamom2 at 10:03 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Holidays

• I have not decided yet. I have done it in the past but just not sure what to dress up as.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Just dressing up by myself.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:06 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Yes. I just got back from the consignment shop where I got my DS,2, the cutest scare crow outfit for only $10. I'm going to paint a triangle on his nose and big red cheeks. The best part is he has red hair, so it is perfect since there is no way he would wear the hat. My other DS,11, got a troll mask last year and made his costume from thereand he wants to wear the same thing this year, so we're set.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 10:08 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Yup! DS has decided that he and Daddy are going to be Jedi and Mommy and Baby are going to be girl pirates. =)
    Eco_Momma

Answer by Eco_Momma at 10:12 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I don't have time.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:14 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Yep, DS is being Batman, DB is being Robin, DH is being Joker & Im being Harley Quinn, lmao. :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 10:16 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Definitely, I'm shopping around for items I can put together to come up w/ this period costume .... ala Angelina Jolie in the Changeling movie. Love the wardrobe.
    thumbelina12

Answer by thumbelina12 at 12:20 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I have for the past few years, but not this year. we aren't having our usual big halloween party (almost all of our friends have moved), and I do not have the money to be spending on a costume for me lol, so its just the kids this year.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:44 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I have for the last two years (witch one year and monster the next). Wanna go as Motormouth Mable (from Hairspray) this year, but, I don't if I'll be able to afford it this year.
    fallenfaerie

Answer by fallenfaerie at 4:49 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Hubby and I always intend to dress up but, most of the time we don't for whatever reasons heh ... Our son of course will be dressed up, not sure as what this year though.
    LuvMyBas

Answer by LuvMyBas at 10:37 PM on Sep. 13, 2010