Do you think that there are Angels or are they just made up? Have you ever met one?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 10:12 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• They're in the bible, and I do believe there are angels. Yup :)
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:14 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I did meet one, I think it was my guardian angel. I also met my dds who was almost hit by a car, but tripped just before she went into the street.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:16 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I don't believe in angels.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:16 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

Answer by beyondhopes

I did that too. A branch came out of no where and hit me in the face just as a dump truck was passing by.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 10:18 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I think it's in people to be cautious, and even when we can't get out of a situation, when some bad timing is to creep up, with our faith, we ask for help and angels can and do come to us or through the Holy Spirits guide.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Yes I believe in Angels, they are in the Bible!!
    katana4202

Answer by katana4202 at 11:40 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Yes, I believe in Angels. However I don't believe they are the holy companions of God the way those in Abrahamic religions tend to. There have been a great many sitings though out history by both religious and non-religious persons and other reasons that I feel makes them worthy of belief. I believe that like many other spiritual creatures they are not of a physical form generally and I would place them in the category of "higher being" although that doesn't necessarily mean better.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:15 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Yes I believe there are angels... have I seen them? I see light and dark :-) I know people who have SEEN them and can describe them in DETAIL. It blows me away! I'd LOVE to see them like that and I am sure I will one day!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:28 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I don't know, I've never seen one though.

Paix

Answer by Paix at 4:14 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Yeah Angels exist, I saw em playing in Edison Field just a few days ago. Great game ;)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:05 AM on Sep. 13, 2010