Obama supporters... How do you explain ?

Joe Biden was asked if he thought obama was ready for the White House. He replied "I think he can be but not as of yet.. The white house does not lend itself to on the job training" Then he said he would be proud to run with or against John McCain because he thought John was the better candidate.... Why vote for someone who we KNOW is inexperienced and his VP doesn't even believe in him. Maybe he agreed to be VP to make sure this person doesn't screw up our country ??
http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1254255/Biden_doesn_t_even_believe_in_obama

TexasStyle

Asked by TexasStyle at 12:30 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Texas-the basis of the whole Obama campaign problems. Explanations. Joe Biden is a fool plain as day and is right now making reservations at his favorite restaurant that closed 20 years ago. I hope you're not an amputee cause he will ask you to go for a walk with him. Look, why would Obama choose Hillary as VP? No reason to benefit Obama, the show is all about Obama remember. Biden was almost safe and other than his own stupidity had no more skeletons in the closet. Obama will never be in Bidens shadow, Biden did not have enough to offer to outshine THE ONE, and even though Biden said himself Obama was not experienced or ready to President it didnt matter to Obama. Obama had to pick someone that would not outshine him and had no skeletons to be revealed.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpjAs4vtc1w Here is the link to the actual video.. By the way.. I"M McCAIN/PALIN ALL THE WAY !!!
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 12:41 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• The White House is really one of the few places where on-the-job-training comes with the territory; being a public office-holder is one thing, but being President of the United States of America is quite another. Only Presidents who've already been the president would not need on the job training. Biden;s a good and trustworthy man, and has decades of experience more than Palin. By the way, how's "that one"? Hope she's free of witchcraft and delusional thinking. She doesn't know that she was found guilty of abuse of power the other day, but she denies it. It's a matter of record now.
    Anonymous

• First off, let me set the record straight: I am not an Obama supporter. Nor am I a supporter of McCain.

1.) This is a campaign commercial. These should ALWAYS been looked at through a microscope. 100% of the time they are either overstating something, understating something, twisting truths, justifying lies, and ALL of them are expertly edited. Commercials are propaganda, and both sides employ this policy.

2.) Biden, like Palin, is entitled to his own opinion about his running mate. I respect the man for defending what he said, in public, directly beside Obama. He still accepted the VP nomination, didn't he?

MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 12:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Obama supporters won't answer because they are too busy out there registering Mickey Mouse.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 12:48 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• 3.) His comment about McCain was political savvy. It's the same concept as the nominees (VP and P) shaking hands and hugging their rival's family members directly after a debate (and, might I add, infront of the TV cameras). Might I mention McCain's mob-squelching comment "Obama is a decent person, and he is a person you should not be afraid of as president..."

It's all political chess. The facts are always, ALWAYS hard to find, on both sides.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• LOL@Scorpio...I Agree!
    Anonymous

• Well, like Senator McCain said.. He is NOT President Bush. Although he may agree and support some of Bushs' policies, he has his own mind and knows that he needs to take a different road. Bush had a good basis for his presidency but, I agree he took it in the wrong direction. McCain is willing to fight hard and get this country back on track.
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 12:59 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Scorpio-hilarous but true! Thank God in Ohio the election board officials will be changing their current procedures for same day voting/registering and purging of suspicious forms. It's not mickey mouse I'm afraid of it's
    John Jackson 15 times
    Freddie Johnson 73 times
    Leon Jefferson 22 times
    LaShonda Taylor 14 times
    Anonymous

• Obama supporters aren't answering because we have been OVER THIS ALREADY. Plus, most of us have given up trying to reason with the unreasonable.
    Anonymous