neg hpt...still prego?

Has anybody had a neg hpt and it turned out that you were in deed prego? If so, late were you when you finally found out?

S.D.A

Asked by S.D.A at 10:14 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Nope they are generally correct unless you tested too early. If you think that you are pregnant then you should wait a few days after the date that you would have had your period. If it still coming up negative and you are certain then I would make an appt with your OB to get a blood test.
    frugalistamom2

Answer by frugalistamom2 at 10:42 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• It took 4 tests for #1 and 3 for #2. my angelbaby and my youngest baby-only took 1.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 11:44 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• It has never happen with me... It has happen with my friend tho... It took her 8 test after her missed period. If you are taking your test too early it could turn out to be neg. Wait a little longer and test again if you don't get your period. Good Luck!
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 5:24 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• if you test early you could have lots of neg and be preg...i had one friend that can only know from a blood test for we it doesnt show up in her urine good luck
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 9:20 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• The only sure way to know is to visit your doctor.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:17 AM on Sep. 14, 2010

• If unsure go to doctors
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 7:02 AM on Sep. 15, 2010