don't you hate it when

you find out important things on facebook or myspace? Things that you should of been told in person or over the phone?

Kimora_neko

Asked by Kimora_neko at 10:15 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• That doesn't really happen to me.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 10:18 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• This matters?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Yes, I've heard of this happening. I think people need to think before typing and that includes letting those very close to them know first by phone, or in person before posting for the world to see. It's very thoughtless on their part.
    lioness3e

Answer by lioness3e at 10:19 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• happened to me today
    Kimora_neko

Comment by Kimora_neko (original poster) at 10:19 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• That's why i don't have an account on either one of them. I think them sites are just drama in the making and in the waiting.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:20 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Depends on what it is. Sometimes its just easier for people to get something out faster.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:22 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I like it better when they put incriminating things on their. Like when my ex skipped his parenting time with the kids (he has to take a UA prior) and then updated his status as "STONED OFF MY A$$" What an idiot! I printed it out put w/court papers.
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 10:37 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• yes
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 10:38 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I am on Facebook, but now that i have found the Cafemom, i am usually on here more, I hate the drama which facebook is all about. The runors are terrible there. I feel alot better here.
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 10:44 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• that has never really happened to me but I think if it did I would be very upset
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 10:48 PM on Sep. 12, 2010