I have nothing to do when he goes to work for 12 hours any ideas?

Once my boys go to sleep I don't have anything to do while he is at work my house is clean I get on the computer sometimes like now but I don't really like my life revolving around the computer any ideas for me to do?

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 10:23 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Maybe you can find a hobby something that makes you happy.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• good luck with that cause i spend most of mine time on the computer after kids are in bed and house is clean
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 10:26 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Take up a hobby or read a good book. Make a list of things you would like to accomplish and work on that.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:26 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• find a hobby
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:28 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• do yoga to dance music. dance to music while drinking wine. draw or paint. make lists. do fixit projects around the house. watch movies that expand you rmind, i.e. are a little different than you usually rent. plan things. do scrapbooking. put photos in albums. sew or repair clothes. cook or decide on recipes. watch porn or plan sexy escapades with him. call peopel you dont normally call and talk top them or text them just to say hi. have people over maybe!!!
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 10:28 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Take up a hobby...I like to knit and crochet. It's pretty easy to learn, doesn't have to be expensive and you can work on projects a little at a time and it can be put up so the kids don't get into it.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:53 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Call someone you haven't had a chance to talk to in a while, read a book...eat pray love and twilight are good, most people liked them, learn to play an instrument, teach yourself to knit/crochet or learn, I love knitting, it's fun and relaxing, do yoga/meditation at home, watch a movie that has meaning/or true story then learn/read about the cause and see what you could do to help..Hotel Rwanda, Blood Diamond etc.. write someone a letter...maybe a teacher or someone else to thank them or a friend/family member, write poems/stories, start a baby/kid journal, make a necklace..I love beading!!, redo a room/rearrange, Hope some of these ideas help!!

mom-de-uno

Answer by mom-de-uno at 11:00 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Look up recipes on the computer. Volunteer somewhere outside the home. Watch your fav. tv shows. Listen to some really great music.
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 11:36 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Exercise
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 12:49 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Crafts, scrapbooking, stencils, paint a room in your house, pick upsome fun gretting cards material make your own for whatever occasion is coming up your boys can make their own too but bev anns crafts has some really adoradle stuff, look for outlines of themes online then go and grab the materials needed kids love that stuff, try it you might find a new hobby, you have time!!!
    Proverbs3127

Answer by Proverbs3127 at 1:52 AM on Sep. 13, 2010