Do peanuts and almonds, and sesame seeds, stay in your diet routine?

I love these so much, would rather have the natural peanut butter than the nuts due to my wisdom teeth hurting.
I know these all have great proteins and are good for fiber. As for completeness in the nutritional value charts, they can't be beat, not even meat tops these.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• this is true but unfortunatley i dont like them but i wish i did because they would be a healthy alternative to crunchy potatoe chips while on my diet.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:35 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Almonds. I read omewhere that they tend to keep you fuller longer than other nuts (paraphrase), so I always toss in 5 or 10 of them with my healthy snack.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 10:40 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• yes! i eat 1/4 c almost everyday of almonds.nuts are good for you in moderation because some do have high fat. i love sunflower seeds on salad too! yum!
    Jkoons

Answer by Jkoons at 10:42 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Definitely! Love them and they are essential in my diet.
    lore_tex

Answer by lore_tex at 12:34 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I used to love peanut butter, but ever since I was pregnant with my second child, even the smell of peanuts or peanut butter make me feel sick. I love sesame seeds though and will eat those when I can.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:02 PM on Sep. 13, 2010