What is going on with me?

For the past 2 years, my mind has just seemed out of control. I am going to college and I use to be a good student, but now I can't seem to concentrate. I have changed majors 3 times and switched schools twice. I get these wild hair-brained ideas and I want to do them and concentrate on doing that until my next wild idea comes around, but I never finish the first one. I use to be good with money and now I can't seem to pay bills on time even though we make enough money to. I can't seem to hold on to a job. My husband is starting to notice and I am afraid that it will soon effect our son. What is going on with me? I want to snap out of this but I can't!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Health

• Have you been evaluated for bipolar disorder? That's exactly what it sounds like to me.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:43 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• MommaofH2, I thought that at first too but I took an Abnormal Psychology class and we discussed this in depth and I really don't have any of the signs. I really don't have the "high". If anything, I would be more of a unipolar, but not really.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:47 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I would hit up a therapist and see what they say.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:27 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• i have them same problem but i was diagnosed with ADD
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 1:10 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Lay off the caffeine & energy drinks.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:43 AM on Sep. 13, 2010