Would you marry a rich man that you didn't love?

You don't love him but he can assure you will never have to worry about a bill again.

keisha613

Asked by keisha613 at 10:57 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Not a chance.. I'm with the love of my life and it's the most amazing feeling .... no amount of money would make me want to be with someone if I didn't love them.... Just my opinion though..
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 2:38 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I plead the 5th. lol!
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 10:59 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Is he 90? I plead the 5th too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• At this point in time, probably. I don't really have much of a belief in love and all that anymore. If I got along with the guy and we were friends and stuff, sure, why not? Maybe I'm just bitter because I've never had a relationship work out, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• No that would be selling my self and I am worthy more than that. Not to offend anyone just my thoughts on myself.
    nanny29

Answer by nanny29 at 11:00 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• sure why not.... I'm married to a poor man I don't really love anymore. What's the difference...

Anonymous

• no.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:01 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• No, I couldn't marry for anything but love. I'm so old fashioned, I couldn't bring myself to be with anyone I didn't really have an emotional investment in. I have to be emotionally vested in someone to even find them attractive. So there's no way I could make a marriage work with someone I had no feelings for. There would be certain parts of marriage I wouldn't be able to live up to.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:13 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• i don't believe in love between a man in a woman anymore. not saying i'm into women i'm not just saying i don't think theres any other love then with a woman and her children. if the guy had enough money and and looked like hugh laurie then fuck yeah
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 11:41 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I highly doubt it. I'm already married, so I don't have to worry about it, but I can't imagine being married to someone that I didn't love just so that I wouldn't have to worry about paying bills...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 11:00 PM on Sep. 12, 2010