what are you suppose to do when your 17 year old daughter is going to have a baby in like 9 months??

soccermom681026

Asked by soccermom681026 at 11:02 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Love her unconditionally

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:03 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• well how do you feel about it?? i know you're shocked/scared, etc.. but are you happy for her?? Just tell her it'll all be ok and you'll be there for her!!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 11:03 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Love her, support her, teach her how to be a good mom. She'll be okay. You didn't fail as a parent! Just be there for her.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:03 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• celebrate the fact that your about to be grandparents!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:03 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• In my opinion, it is too late to do anything....... at this point I think the best thing that you can do is to Love her, Support her and help her in the best way possible. I think that helping her find a way to finish school, find a job and raise her baby would be a gift that she would apprecaite. She may not see right away that what you are doing is wonderful, but trust me, years down the road she will Thank You for being such a supportive and helpful Mother.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Be there for her. Teach her its time to grow up. Help her get ready... don't do all the work for her though, just give her the support and guidance she will need... stress EDUCATION...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Be there for her. She's going to have a tough time. Help her to graduate. Help her to go over her options and what is best for her and the baby.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 11:05 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• suport her. and push her to graduate and go to college. answer her questions and help her in any way.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Love her, supprt her and guide her. My daughter had her first at 18 and I just stood by her an still support her and guide her when she ask for my advice. Just know that you have raised her the best you know how and Pray that she does the same with her child.
    nanny29

Answer by nanny29 at 11:07 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• My mom had me when she ws 17. she did not have alot of help from her parents, but she did it. she always says that she wished her mom would have been there for her.....to answer question and not act so disintrested in her or her pregnancy! I would say that it would eb a huge shock and disappointment as a parent but as someone already said it is too late to do much of anything at this point. Tell her how you feel at the beginning and then love her and support her! stress stress the importance of education and help her to finish highschool and college!!!!
    Mom2Brock

Answer by Mom2Brock at 11:10 PM on Sep. 12, 2010