so i got bashed my a friend bc i said i hate my mom....what do u think?

I do hate my mother, when i was 10 she tried to sell me to to my uncels brother my grandma saved me from that, when i was about 6 she locked me in a car parked some where at 5am and went and tricked for drugs, when i was 11 she put a metal spatchual on the stove and beat me with it....i got taken away and had to spend 5 years with my aunt who never liked me and when i was rapped by her neighbor she dident believe me .....she wouldent take it to the police i was 12 years old! so yea i hate my mother....i havent talked to her in over 2 years bc she told me that i was the child she never loved, she wished i was a boy to replace my brother who died b4 i was born....she said she would let me cry at night hopeing i would die like my brother did.

Any way me and my freind were talkin about it and i said i hate my mother she got all pissed and said she gave birth to u blah blah blah....she said my kids will hate me too.

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 11:08 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow we could tell stories my mom wanted to adopt my brother but they forced her to keep me so she treated me like well crud. I gave up on hating her because that rented space to her in my head. You are entitled to feel that way and bashing does not make the feeling go away. (((HUGS))))
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:12 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I'm sure if she went through all of that, she wouldn't like her mother either. I would have just told her its none of her business how you feel about your mother.
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 11:12 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• i try really hard not to let myself hate anyone. it's not really worth it. i feel sorry for people like your mother. noone like that can be happy with themselves.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:12 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• She gave birth to you but that was all. Sometimes people cannot understand.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:14 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I'm sorry for everything you've had to go through! Not defending friend, but I'm sure her reasoning for saying what she said was because she didn't have to go through all that and can't fathom or imagine going through all that or having those kinds of feelings towards her own mother. She is wrong in saying that your kids will hate you too because I'm sure having been through what you've been through you will be more aware of how you are treating/raising your kids.
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 11:15 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I don't blame you for hating your mom, though honestly it's healthier to move on from your past. Your friend was being completely insensitive and if you treat your kids with love they may say they hate you (I said it to my mom when I was a teen several times) but it won't be true. Chin up girlie.
    ajbrownies

Answer by ajbrownies at 11:18 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• just because she gave birth to you does not mean she is your mother, it takes alot for someone to earn that tittle just like a father, n if u want to hate her you have every right, until your friend goes through what u went she will never understand but we all know she probably wont , sorry hun wish i was that friend u were talking to so i could of told u different from what she did,hugs!
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 11:23 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I think you are wasting a lot of energy on hating Mom for thinging in the past that neither of you can change.

You need to put it all behind you and move forward with your life.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:27 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• i wouldn't have friends like her if she isn't going to support your feelings as a friend should you shouldn't have her in your life. tell her how you feel about her betraying you, you shouldn't let her get away with it
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 11:33 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Giving birth to a child does not entitle you to their love. The way you treat said child determines how he/she will feel about you. If your mom did all of that I would X her out of your life. She does not deserve your love. (((hugs)))
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 11:33 PM on Sep. 12, 2010