She's forcing me to take my medication!

Well actually she's going to take away my 'college bucks' that I earned from having good attendance,these I can buy things with,chocolate bars,scarves,fuzzy socks,nail polish etc. She's my case manager at a partial hospital program.She cares about me,she has said, and she is forcing me to take my medication that I asked for since I have some anxiety problems.I'm just wondering what I should do,there's a reason why I don't want to take the medication right now,I want to wait besides I can buy all those things anyways but I don't want to miss out on the fun of it.Kind answers please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would tell her the reason why you don't want to take it.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:29 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I don't really understand the situation, but is this partial-hospital program funding your college? Why don't you want to take the medication? It is your body and you shouldn't feel forced to take medication you don't think you need. If you need it though and you don't have a good reason for not taking it you should.
    ajbrownies

Answer by ajbrownies at 11:14 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I don't get the question either...unless she means she's pregnant and cant take the meds.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 11:15 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Ok, what's your reason for not wanting to take it?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:23 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• There is a reason you are not wanting to take this. It does take about 6 weeks for any medication to fully get into your body's for an accurate reading for a Therupedic Level. I know it seems like a long time, but its your health.
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 11:30 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Sounds to me like you are being a spoiled cry baby. Suck it up and take your medication. It is important
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:20 PM on Sep. 12, 2010