If you ordered a pizza and....

It was storming pretty good outside and your pizza took an hour to be delivered. What would you do? Also, does weather influence your tip?

luvmygrlz

Asked by luvmygrlz at 11:15 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I definitely still tip, maybe even a little extra because it must suck to be the person running around in that storm, slammed with orders and dealing with (probably) cranky people. Now if takes an hour when it should have been thirty minutes, and the weather's not bad...that's a little different.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 11:24 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Totally. I always tip more when the weather is crappy. PLUS.....everyone is ordering, so they are probably slammed
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:18 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I still give a tip.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:20 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I wouldn't want someone to wreck and kill themselfs just to get a pizza to me on time. So I would be understanding that the weather is bad.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:19 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• an hour for pizza delivery isn't that bad. At least not here. Usual time is about 45 minutes anyway.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:21 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• it's not the drivers fault! Of course you still tip!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:22 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Well of I would be understanding, actually I would be relieved to see the delivery guy/girl because if it is that bad out I would be worried about their safety then give them a decent tip.. I can always reheat the pizza
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 11:23 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• allways tip on bad days i really appreciate the person who wpuld do that plus i would be happy to see that they made it ok
    DEDESBABIES

Answer by DEDESBABIES at 11:36 PM on Sep. 12, 2010