Is your pet part of the family!

Are you attached to your pet. I have a dog and cat that are very much my family. I have had my cat for 8 years and dread the day she will no longer be with me. she is alot of company to me when I am lonely.

nanny29

Asked by nanny29 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Pets

• Yup. Only he still eats on the floor lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:27 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Of course they are part of the family! My kitty and my puppy are as much my children as my little girl!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 11:27 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Absolutely!!! They are my children at the moment!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 11:28 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I have a big dog and three cats; they're all our fur-babies! On our list of most importance, it's our daughter, then our pets, THEN us!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 11:29 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I had a friend who used to spoon feed her dog and wipe his bottom after he pottied. She acted like he was so important to her but after a bout a year decided she no longer wanted him and gave him away.
    nanny29

Comment by nanny29 (original poster) at 11:30 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Our dog is the 6th member of our family! We all love him! :) We got him from a rescue and after all he has been through in his short life, I know that he loves having us as a part of his family, too!
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 11:33 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Our dog is another child. :) We love him so much! We never imagined we could love an animal so much. He's so perfect for us. Heck, he even sleeps in the bed with me and hubby!! :)
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 11:34 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I can't stand people like that, nanny! Getting a pet, whether you rescue (our preferred method) or buy, is a lifetime commitment for the entire lifespan of the animal; that includes vet care, proper nutrition, training, and love!!!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 11:35 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• All of our cats (except for one), I consider part of the family. Especially my first born (she's a big tub of lard calico cat that I've had for 6 years :) lol, she's definitely MY baby.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:43 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I love my pets but I don't really think of them as family.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:45 PM on Sep. 12, 2010