Who else is finally able to kick back and relax tonight?

I've been buried in homework for my Psychology class for a week, and FINALLY! I'm finished! So I'm sitting here watching an episode of Bones on Netflix.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:26 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ME! We went on a day trip out to Crater Lake with our niece, my MIL and BIL, it was 9 hours with them, and now I'm finally at home! DD is asleep, I'm cuddling with my dog on the couch, about to crack open some Mike's Hard Black Cherry and relax just a bit further, then bed!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 11:31 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I was on the go all day. Now I am in bed watching episodes of FireFly and getting the football scores.
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 11:37 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• AtHomeMommy, you can't take care of anyone else if you don't take care yourself first! Kick back and relax; clean later!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 11:37 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• :( Yeah right!!! Hubby and I put the kids to bed and now it's time to CLEAN our house!!! We've been putting it off for days. I wish we could put it off for ONE more day!! :(
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 11:32 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Me! We had a couple and their kids over for a packer vs philly game after church this morning..I'm tired though and about to go to bed..I have to get up early for my wisdom teeth getting extracted..
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 11:37 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Almost, still have another load of clothes to iron.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 11:55 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Nope:
    Washing to do, Supper to be made and children to feed, bath and put to bed....But I can hear the TV calling my name!!!!
    NatalievdV

Answer by NatalievdV at 2:05 AM on Sep. 13, 2010