sick and pregnant(maybe tmi)

So my throat is really sore and i have been spitting up flem for a couple days now. But today i started spitting up flem with blood! Is that bad or is it normal when you have a soar throat.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ummm yeah, spitting up flem with blood in it is bad.

blood is normally bad.
    Anonymous

• you need to get to a doctor asap and find out what is going on with you
    thedies

Answer by thedies at 12:56 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• If its just a little blood dont worry just keep an eye on your progress. Blood is usually bad but it can just be from irritation from your nasal cavities.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• it could be just because your throat is raw from constriction, but i would go to get a check up
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 3:26 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• it is not normal to spit blood, puke blood, piss or shit blood.. i had a history of strep, never once has my throat bled from it so im going to Disagree with what sunshinebaby is saying.. and when i say a history i mean like 2 years straight before i had my tonsils ripped out..you need to go to the dr.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:44 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i have had blood in my flem before and my doctor has told me that it CAN be from that.. not that it is from that.. how the hell am i supposed to know whats causing it.... ive had tonsilitis. but then again im never sick and i never get strep or anything transmittable because i dont have a weak immune system because i dont take medicine every time im sick..
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 6:01 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• and theres good doctors in the city i live in.. and i heard that from a specialist at UC San Francisco..
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 6:02 PM on Oct. 16, 2008