toe fungas

any home remidies for toe fungas? My tonails are so gross. I do not wear sandals because they look so bad.

nanny29

Asked by nanny29 at 11:28 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Health

• You may need to wear sandals to let your feet air out. Fungus LOVES dark moist places. Also soak you feet in vinegar and put you shoes in the freezer for a day or two if you can.  I wraped my shes in a walmart sack do no shoe can in contact with food.  These things work.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:39 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• soak your feet in apple cider vinegar..the acid in the vinegar will break down the fungus...
    cider vinegar is also good for dieting,diabetes,acne,ring worms,doin floors..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 1:07 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Use Listerine on your toe nails, soak a cotton ball in it and dab your toe nails on top and underneath.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 3:04 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Try washing the affected area with Antibacterial Liquid Soap. Soak for 15 minutes in 1 quart of warm water and 1 ounce Sol-U-Mel. Pat dry. Apply T36-C5 (Melaleuca oil) to the toenail morning and night, and then follow with Triple Antibiotic Ointment or MelaGel. Cover the area with a loose bandage. Chronic infections may require repeated applications for several months. - also drink Melaleuca Herbal tea 2 to 4 times each day. I hope this helps - if you have any questions please contact me.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 11:24 AM on Sep. 13, 2010