You know you are having a crazy/bad/weird day when...

...you realize you only put deodorant on one of your armpits! LOL that's a new one, even for me, but it happened today!

What about everyone else?

aliceryannesmom

Asked by aliceryannesmom at 11:29 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh man that bites when those types of days happen. I keep a travel size deodorant in my purse at all times just in case I have one of those rush type of mornings and forget to put it on or what not.
    frugalistamom2

Answer by frugalistamom2 at 11:33 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• when my son gets into the dog bowl, and the dog gets into the trash and pulls out dirty diapers. sigh.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:34 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• When every single tiny thing that happens pisses me off. Or when I walk out of the house with one the nails on one hand painted, but not the other. Or when I start to walk out with out a shirt on.... that happened once over the summer. So many potential indicators!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:41 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• when i oversleep an have to get up to drive my 2 younger kids to school way cross town..they have to be @ school no later than 9,,an i have to wash them up an make sure they teeth are brush..so i dont have time or forget to wash any part of my body or brush my theeth..an forget my house key an driver license...
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 1:05 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• One time I missed the first day of school when my kids were younger and we lived right across from the school too. Now I always overly check the calendar to make sure I have the days and dates correct.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 1:36 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• ...there's no drama for a change
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:31 AM on Sep. 13, 2010