AVON products?

Does anyone use AVON hair products? If so, what do you use?

I've got crazy frizzy hair, but it's not dry. Even my stylist doesn't understand why it's so frizzy because it's not damaged.

A friend of mine is selling AVON and I thought about trying their stuff. What works for you?

dmdblleb

Asked by dmdblleb at 11:38 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• how do you style your hair? That may be more of the problem.. if you pm me with your daily routine and how you style it I can recommend products that can help with the frizz.. (include if your hair is thin or thick(how many hairs per square inch), and coarse or fine(the hair strand).. or medium)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:18 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I haven't used Avon products in a long time but what I remember, they are pretty good.
    mrsjksimmons

Answer by mrsjksimmons at 11:36 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• My mother and sister use them and like them. But I was very unsatisfied. My hair is very thick, curly & frizzy, but not damaged or dry... I switched over to Garnie Frutice (sp) Triple Nutrition and make sure I brush the conditioner while in the shower... Plus I use the extra conditioner and brush it through once a week or so... That's the ONLY thing I have found that works...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:46 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I use the volumizing stuff. I can't remember what it's called, but I got the root lifter and something else. A friend of mine had frizzy hair and tried something from Avon and it helped her, but I have no idea what it's called. A lot of people I know with frizzy hair would probably agree with Sabrina, though. Most of them swear by Garnier.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:50 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I remember using Garnier years ago but don't remember if I liked it. I'll get some since it's not too expensive.
    dmdblleb

Comment by dmdblleb (original poster) at 11:57 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• I started selling & using Avon products a few months ago. They have this new product called Lotus shield anti frizz. I haven't tried it myself but a customer who had ordered it from me last month was quite happy w/ it.
    thumbelina12

Answer by thumbelina12 at 12:12 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I sell Avon and I can say that I have frizzy hair and I use the Lotus Shield Anti Frizz and it's amazing!! :-) Msg me if you would like to know more about it! I can get it to you as soon as you like :-) <3 Erica
    sugaree

Answer by sugaree at 10:31 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I have never used Avon hair products, But the straight sexy hair works really well for me and I have crazy hair. lol It's made by that big sexy hair line, in the red bottles.
    Acensmommy

Answer by Acensmommy at 1:02 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I also sell Avon and have heard good things of the new Lotus Shield Anti Frizz. If you would like to check it out www.youravon.com/aosuna
    Avon_Girlie

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 3:46 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i dont bump
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 1:01 AM on Sep. 17, 2010