Holidays

I really like Halloween, But Christmas is the one i really get excited about. I love the snow and the decorations we put up in the house and the smell of christmas treats is great.What do you like and why?

Airforce3mom

Asked by Airforce3mom at 11:42 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Holidays

• Christmas for sure. But also love Thanksgiving because it brings in the feelings of the holidays. I love the time between Thanksgiving to Christmas because it's such a warm peaceful feelings I get in that time. I spend a lot of time decorating the house, baking, doing crafts with the kids, singing christmas carols, watching holiday movies. It's definitely my favorite time of the year!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:40 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Halloween is one of my favorites because we always went all out growing up. Most kids quit coming to our house because it was too scary.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 11:46 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• Halloween is huge for me. It's the ONLY holiday that my entire family can enjoy together. For religious reasons my DH, Children and I don't tend to celebrate holidays together. And we don't do Hallmark Holidays at all... So Halloween is it for us. Plus, on a religious level it's a huge day for me as well... If that's not enough - it's just plain fun!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:49 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• trick or treat Halloween only because it doesn't require as much work.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:54 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• i like christmas and thanksgiving the best because i know its the one time i will get to see all of my family. i could deal without the cold and snow!!! sorry, but im not a winter person AT ALL! there's no other holiday in the year that my family gets together for anymore, so i really look forward to those to, and this year i get to enjoy them. the past three years ive had to work overnight and either just slept through them, or was too tired to enjoy it, but now im not O/N anymore I can really enjoy christmas this year. especially since this if the first christmas me and dh can spend all day together. i went o/n right before our first christmas so it wasnt as enjoyable!
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 12:15 AM on Sep. 13, 2010