Has This HAppened to Anyone Else??? TMI FAIR WARNING DONT READ IF YOU GET OFFENDED EASY

ok yes i am calling my dr but i wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else
im 12 weeks and just woke well around 930 ish but i woke up and my panties felt wet and when i went to the bathroom to pee it was a watery discharge like aot of watery dicharge with llittle almost clumpish pieces.. is that normal???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• If your undies are soaked thats not a good sign. You could be leaking amniotic fluid
    Anonymous

• just did i am looking it up as well i just wanted to know if it was normal and if anyone else had or has it
    Anonymous

• Besides it being amniotic fluid you may have an infection. A yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis. You may have gotten aroused while sleeping and that can "soak" your panties.
    It may be nothing serious, just be sure to see your doctor and listen to what he/she says.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:35 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i called my dr and the nurse told me to put my feet up and call back in an hour to see if it happens again .. so ill know by 11 so about a half an hour
    Anonymous

• Could be just normal pregnancy discharge, which can be very thick at times.
    proud_mommy_87

Answer by proud_mommy_87 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• that does Not sound normal to me.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:42 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• could be your mucus plug mine came out like 2 week before i went into labor
    marymommy112406

Answer by marymommy112406 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I'm 18 wks and have had a lot of discharge on some days. I'm sure it's normal, as I just had a thorough ultrasound and my baby is perfectly healthy. Start wearing panty-liners.
    Anonymous