Waiting for Guardian Ad Litem

My husband files for divorce in March 2010...We have had 3 G.A.L. Refuse our case so far...the longer it takes to got a G.A.L the longer I Dont get to see my 3 year old son....has anyone ever heard of such a long wait? This is happening in Milwaukee.

tucsonmomof2

Asked by tucsonmomof2 at 11:54 PM on Sep. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• is the g.a.l free or are u paying for one..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 11:56 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• what the hell is a g.a.l?
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 11:57 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• i dont know how they could refuse since they are ordered by a judge..hmmm something sounds a little freaky with this situations.why wont they give you visitation?> Have you done something wrong..i would be questioning why its taking so long and why they are giving so much time/? It didnt take that much time when we had one for my ss..it was ordered he speak with the g.a.l on like a monday and we had results by the following monday in court..the gal went out spoke with the child and things were great...i would be checkin into this
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 12:09 AM on Sep. 13, 2010