Anything I can do with a receding gum line?

I am only 25 and I am starting to get a receding gum line. Currently I do not have dental insurance so I am wondering what I can do until I get dental Insurance that can prevent it from getting worst than it already is. Is there any way to fix it at home as well? Thank you!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Health

• I have this too - my dentist said I would need a skin graft to repair it. Ack! I did get a good product that helps with root sensitivity, if you are having pain at the gum line when you brush I would recommend it. It is called MI Paste and it is a little expensive but it helps a lot. I have pain on and off, and I use the paste for a day or two and the pain goes away for a while. It's a paste you apply after you brush.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 1:54 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I switched to Melaleuca's Dental products last year - no more sensitivity - my husband's periodontal disease has improved - my dentist was amazed at how healthy my teeth and gums were at my last visit. If you would like more info - I can send you a PDF about the products.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 11:33 AM on Sep. 13, 2010