how much should i sell my carseat for

i bought it 3 months ago and never used it. its BRAND NEW. it came built in with the head rest and the covers over the arm belt. im selling it on craigslist n need to know

iwuvmibaby

Asked by iwuvmibaby at 11:49 AM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Money & Work

• Personally I would take a 1/3 of the current price for the same carseat or something comparable. Just because even though you NEVER used it it might be consider USED...unless it's still in the box and the box has never been opened.

If the box has never been open then sell it for the current asking price. So if you can find the same model at walmart for $80 then sell it for $80.

If the box has been open take a 1/3 off the price. So if it is at walmart for $80 1/3 off would be mean selling it for $54.

That's my opinion.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 11:58 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• thanks!
    iwuvmibaby

Answer by iwuvmibaby at 12:03 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I AGREE YOU USUALLY CAN'T SELL AN ITEM FOR REG RETAIL UNLESS THE PACKAGE HAS NOT BEEN OPENED. GOOD LUCK TACKING OFF 1/3 OFF THE PRICE SHOULD HAVE IT SOLD REALLY SOON
    florezitta10

Answer by florezitta10 at 1:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Check ebay and get an idea of what others are selling for. Good luck!!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 9:02 AM on Jul. 4, 2008