If you could

Go back to any age what would it be and why?

soccerfanatic14

Asked by soccerfanatic14 at 1:42 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It would be right before 6th grade. That's when my school years took a turn for the worse. I would be nicer to people, make better choices in friends, not dress or look like such a dork, and do better in school.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:45 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• 17 right before i met the man who made my life hell for 2 years i would finish high school move on to college on the path i had planned and think better of myself not rely on men, man i was stupid in high school
    Proverbs3127

Answer by Proverbs3127 at 1:48 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I don't think I would. I have lots of things I wish I could change, but that would also risk changing what I have now. And I wouldn't change this for anything in the world.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 1:48 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• 32/33, thats when I felt most comfie with who I was, what I was doing and where my life was going.

By then I was mature enough to know what i wanted and not to let other peoples ideas and opinions bother me!
    NatalievdV

Answer by NatalievdV at 1:55 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I would just like to go back to 30 before hormone changes really kicked. I would like to change a few things from earlier in my life but then I wouldn't of learned so many lessons from those mistakes so early on.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 2:15 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• id go back to 21...i royally screwed up my friendship with my best friend, and ever since then ive had no friends (its been 7 yrs) she was the person i did everything with, we have kids 5 months apart, i miss her so much :( it sucks not having anyone to phone for no reason..but yet still talk for 2 hours at a time..sucks not having someone to hang out with..sucks to not have a friend i can talk to about life..so yaa..id go back 7 yrs and not do what i did to screw that up!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:34 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• 16 and not get involved with the guy i did.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 3:51 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• there's a few do overs I could do or at least some things I'd like closure on. Almost all of my choices would be between 15-19 yr old. Those yrs shaped my future, no doubt about it. And knowing now what I didn't know then would have changed certain decisions I had made.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:29 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Go back and be 22 again...see where I would had I made some different decisions in my life :)
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 8:06 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• 24/25. I was young and free and had good thighs!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 8:42 AM on Sep. 13, 2010