What style do you wish would come back?

I was an 80's kid, and I LOVED big shirts/sweatshirts and leggings. Comfy and works well for my body type. Leggings are starting to make a comeback...I can only dream!

What about you?

getrealmama

Asked by getrealmama at 1:45 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Wow, good question! I wish all styles were in...All the way back to Victorian era!! I want a change every month.. I cant even stand having my hair the same for 3 weeks. I would rock the 80's one week, then a petticoat and bussel the next week :)
    Acensmommy

Answer by Acensmommy at 1:00 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I am a big fan of the 40's! I love trousers and suits! And the shoes were awesome. Lots of the stuff from 70's was inspired by the 40's! Talkin' bout my generation...the 70's that is!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 1:53 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• You choose it.
    I never give a thought to who likes my clothes, I'm too busy.
    Now if i have the way to get some styles like you are saying, in my type of style only, yes I'd go ahead and wear just that.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 1:55 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• i want flared jeans to come back!!!!! and i want those ugly skinny jeans to all magically disappear!! i dont care if your male, female, fat, thin, short, tall, young, old, ugly, pretty, model or not they are UGLY!!!!!!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:29 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• A line dresses
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 6:05 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• leg warmers...i have a couple of pairs but i just dont know how to wear them since i dont see anybody wearing them so i can copycat it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:31 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I like a mix and match of different era's.

I liked my flair jeans, but like the tops that are in now.. IDK I like a modern twist to old styles all around.
    I'm better off telling you what I never want to see again. lol. Like the garbage bag pants, or the disco fish in the platforms, or the HUGE ratty 80's hair.
    Oh and skip waves, finger waves, and pin curls can all go to _bleep_.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:16 PM on Sep. 13, 2010