ANOTHER PARTNER QUESTION

have u an your partner been together so long that u find yourself thinking alike an finishing each other thoughts an sentences?
do u like or hate it..
i love it..

FreeSpriT4eva

Asked by FreeSpriT4eva at 1:49 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• That happens with me and my SO... I love it... we're so incredibly in tune with one another... :) It's fantastic :)
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 1:51 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• yes i love it..i think its hard for him to lie to me cause i can kinda sense him lying..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 1:53 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• We think the same things at exactly the same time, still shocks us at times because we could be apart all day and not talk and he will call to say and and he will say I was thinking about and I will freak him out and say yea so was I. Happens pretty much daily. After 22 yrs I guess it would be inevitable...
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 2:08 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• We've been married 30 yrs. We r different yet very alike when it comes 2 our thoughts. For example: I'll go 2 the store & buy stuff. That night, he'll come home with the same stuff, not know'n I already bought them. Th difference is I like certain brands & he'll buy what's on sale! It makes it easy in mak'n choices when he's not with me because I will already know what his choice is! The only draw back, its hard to suprise him. He always knows what I'm going to do b4 I do it! Its like he reads my mind! Every now & then I ask God to give me an idea & I blow him away! Example: took two sponges. put on a beautiful plate. Ice with white Jiffy iceing mix. Add a little cinnamon for color contrast. Build him up with hints like don't eat seconds or I've got something special for desert. Get one of those candles that r sented with apples. Give him the cake with a butter knife-no razar edges. then turn so he doesnt c u laugh!
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 4:44 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• My husband and I did this often. We will go out to eat, and end up ordering the samething because we were both wanting the samething. He also came home the other day with some stuff that we were needing. I forgot to tell him, but he brought the home and the exact stuff I was thinking. We had a good chuckle.

Ks_mom94

Answer by Ks_mom94 at 5:05 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• we are now one mind! Wehavebeen married 5 years now, nd we think just alike, and I love it, I think it is thanks to our soon to be 5 kids!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:55 AM on Sep. 13, 2010