So my SO and I have been dealing with Long distance... for a while now until I get my visas etc for work and move out there... Anyone have any ideas on how to keep the romance up when we only get to see eachother every now and then?

RigPrincess85

Asked by RigPrincess85 at 1:53 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I haven't seen dh in 10 months. In 12 days I get to see him for a week and a half. It's so hard but we love each other.
    We do a lot of texting and talking on the phone. As far as romance, we send a lot of pics and videos. Reminds us of what we got waiting at "home".
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 2:14 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• We do lots of texting, phone calls, skype, pictures... I send him an email every morning with a favourite love poem ... I never thought about the video thing though, that'd be cool! Thanks :)
    RigPrincess85

Comment by RigPrincess85 (original poster) at 2:29 AM on Sep. 13, 2010