My Brother doesn't like sleeping in his bed.

i live with my parents for more than one reason and my daughter and brother share a room both are 1 but for over the last month my brother has been sleeping in my parents room and when they tried to put him in his own bed he wakes up about 2 to 5 times in a night and most of those times he ends up sleeping in my room since i watch him at night when he sleeps in his room to help my parents so they can get some sleep. origionally we thought he wasn't sleeping because we found little bites on his leg and thought that might be it. so i have been vacuuming even more regularly in their room and still he wakes up and i thought it was because he was so used to sleeping with someone next to him but even then sometimes he wakes up in my parents room but with me he sleeps the whole night so i dont know and am hoping i can get some advice on what to do to get him to sleep a full night in his own bed

avasmommie711

Asked by avasmommie711 at 1:59 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my daughters does that and comes to my beso i think it a security thing they wake up to make sure that your still there.
    jmp84

Answer by jmp84 at 2:08 AM on Sep. 13, 2010