How many of you would be willing to do this? adult content

My husband and I are talking about having a threesome with another woman. This has always been a fantasy for both of us. How many of you women would be willing to participate in a threesome? Hubby thinks it would be a high percentage, I don't. How many of you would?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Absolutely not... I can't bear the thought of my SO with another woman... I personally wouldn't participate... I believe that it's something that should only be shared between myself and my SO.... But to each their own.
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 2:35 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I know my husband and I both have always wanted to but when it came to it I know I wouldn't be comfortable enough. I could handle a woman one an one just fine but I would be too self-conscious with my husband there.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 2:39 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• absolutely not!! not if we were married...if we were all single, yaa for sure..but other than that, no.
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:39 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• It has come up before btwn me & my SO. Especially since I was a lesbian before him LOL. I wouldn't mind, but there would be limits.
    TifaniRLB

Answer by TifaniRLB at 2:43 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• If it was with a man I didn't have feelings for then I'd have a 3some. But I couldn't watch or participate in my husband f***ing another woman.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 2:46 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I couldn't do it
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 2:48 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I am bi-sexual and I dont have any issues with my husband looking at, talking about, flirting with other women. HOWEVER we played with this idea. and decided in the end that our marriage is a marriage of 2 not 2 and a spare. and while the fantasy is nice, its always more ocmplicated and usually ends in someone getting hurt.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 2:56 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• id do it but then again im divorced wish i did when i was married.. might have saved it...
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 2:58 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• N
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:45 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• A high percentage? If he thinks that I wonder what else he's completely wrong about...
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:01 AM on Sep. 13, 2010