Has is ever happen to any mom?

my period is 8 days late. We did have sex the day before i ovulated but i took a pregnancy test and it came up negative. But i am feeling like i am pregnant. we are really trying but if it happens it happens. i had a miscarriage in nov. and i test came out negative and then 3 weeks latwr it was positive. could my hcg level be just really low or do i need to call a doctor.

mommytoobe2011

Asked by mommytoobe2011 at 2:34 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes, if you really want to know go to the doctor and get a blood test and ask for an ultrasound those two are never wrong.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 2:37 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• With your level spikin gback up after your m/c i would have talked to my doctor right then. Its possible you are pregnant and just aren't rising quickly but you need to talk to your doctor before you go crazy trying to figure it out.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 2:41 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I would call your ob/gyn and make an appointment. You may need to have some blood work and a u/s done. Good luck
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:33 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I'd call the doctor to be safe
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:58 AM on Sep. 13, 2010