What's the funniest thing your child said today?

My daughter informed me tonight while I was sitting down to watch my show that "This song is her most favorite ever ever!" It was the NCIS theme song during opening credits. That just cracked me up!

GoldenLinds

Asked by GoldenLinds at 2:50 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• i made a tuna lettuce and tomato sandwich, my toddler came over, gave it a sniff and said "cat food"
    katiemum

Answer by katiemum at 3:56 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• lol my husband sat on the couch on a boy doll my son has become attached to that he calls baby n my husband took his shoes off and my son walks in and out of nowhere sniffs my husbands sock which he is still wearing and screams ooww my nose, than notices my husband is on his baby and tells daddy ahhh u killing my baby get off lol
    Snavarro08

Answer by Snavarro08 at 6:57 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• My grandson informed me that He thinks he's in trouble because the teacher asked where God was? He said, "I didn't take him, grandma, really"
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 4:12 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• lol.. cute post yall.
    I gave my youngest son my oldest son's bobo monkey the night before last to sleep with. Well, while we put my youngest in his crib my oldest sees his monkey and says "crap! Gage has my bobo monkey!" We looked at him with shock and asked him what he said and he responded "Oh..I am sorry!" LOL...
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 4:21 AM on Sep. 13, 2010