How can I really work from home?

I really want to work from home, But everywhere you go they want money, or you have to sell stuff, or ect. Just lots of things that dont come together. Im not looking to get rich(but if that would happen....I would be okay with that too) Im just looking for something to do to make some extra money. I dont want to put money into it. Things are a little tight. If anyone knows the answer please let me know.....Thanks All!!!

ToberzMama

Asked by ToberzMama at 1:18 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• Hi, how are you? First you should knwo that there is a difference between a home "job" and a home "business". Once you understand the difference it makes life a lot easier..lol! There are not many home jobs out there (someone pays you a wage to work for them). If you think about it, if there were a lot o hoem jobs then every one would be working from home. NEVER pay anything for a home job. All of the jobs that I found out there were wither scams or not worth my time. I was not going to sit in front of a computer filling out surveys or answering questions for hours a day only to make a couple dollars. Now, home businesses are different because there are many legit ones out there but they will always require some sort o investment. ANY business, home or not will require an investment...that is the business world!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 1:29 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Cont...The great things about a home business is that your earning potential is unlimited, you get to write off EVERYTHING that you invest in your business when you file taxes so you will see an increase in your tax refund, and you get to be your own boss!! I chose a home business with Ameriplan and am doing GREAT with it! I hope you find something that is right for you:)
    sassyhettel

• Most companies that allow you to work from home, even phone call centers, require you to purchase additional equipment to their specifications. I have looked into this. They also require to work on their schedule, not yours.
    That said, ANY at home business is going to cost you money. When you start a business from home, you essentially have to pay for this privelege---it isn't handed to you. If a person gives you something for free, there is a catch-period. You will pay for starting up, kits, materials, demo products etc. A company worth joining will charge you according to their startup kit value.

www.slumberpartiesbypolly.com
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 1:34 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I noticed you are a hairdresser, I have friends who do that from home, perhaps you can do that around the babies schedule. Regarding jobs at home, they pay peanuts, but a home business will create you residaul income. You do have to invest a little but sky is the limit on how much you can make. If you would like more info on what I do, and it is in wellness, please email me. I love to share what I do as well as help other mommies stay home, come home and make money too.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 2:06 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Momportunity.com has some great places you can work from home for free with. You would usually be a subcontractor and not an employee... The only real difference is the taxes... I have a home business and recommend them! I have great pay even if I take some time off... When I was getting started I worked with ChaCha an hour or so a day to cover my costs. Now I don't need to. I'll help you out if I can... Just PM me and I'll get you what ever information I can! TTYS!

Sabrina M Bowen
    www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:27 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I've seen some good ideas as www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 5:37 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• The first post was great - just remember to do your due diligence when researching anything. I have been involved with many home based financial opportunities over the years, and the 2 that I have now are the best I have seen. Within as little as 2 months I was earning income to help pay bills. Very little out of pocket initial expense, and my business team helped to support my growing business in the beginning, which we do for everyone still, everyone needs help now and then. You will always get back what you put in, keep your goals realistic, and you will exceed. Visit me for more info, always happy to share...
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 11:26 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Check out my site I sell beautiful jewelry with an extraordinary low price!! I make 50 % on everything I get bonuses for people signing up I make 5% off of downline sales and when everyone places orders you get 2% back in points to redeem for electronics, jewelry, sporting goods, bikes, children items, or even a free completely paid vacation!!!

www.deaxis.com/cq155 click on my biz opp tab if you have any questions feel free to email me at queen_candice_08@yahoo.com I'm more than happy to help those that are willing to help theirself!!!

Candice Q

but keep in mind I have two companies that are absolutely free to join:
    check them out and let me know what ya think!

http://www.beautifuldiva.com/reps/page/ljzwahmama.html

http://eosbgifts.com/store/aGo.asp?aff=314
    This one even has Layaway!!!
    ljzmama

Answer by ljzmama at 6:01 PM on Oct. 24, 2008

• Hey Girl! I would love to help, as I do Ameriplan from home. I do not know if that is what you are looking for? We provide daily pay and benefits from home, but it is a business. I would love to help in anyway! CLICK HERE to join my WAH Group... In there will be a list of LEGIT Jobs, Scams to watch out for, Businesses and tons of tips/advice! Let me know if I can help in anyway! Have a great day! HUGS!

~ Jennifer

http://www.dailypayathome.info/ 

jennifermay

Answer by jennifermay at 2:43 AM on Nov. 20, 2008