How many of y'all have actually... adult content

Sent revealing pictures via text? My SO and I are in a super long distance relationship for now... and we send eachother pictures every now and again...

RigPrincess85

Asked by RigPrincess85 at 2:53 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• i use to and its not worth it. once its out there its like the internet it can never be deleted
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 3:01 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I used to when my husband worked out of town. He loved it and I felt so sexy, like the coolest wife ever for doing it.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 3:05 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• NNo
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:43 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• If you see yourself being with this person for a long time and trust them then making each other miss each other less with pics is fine, but if you're not sure this person will keep them to his self then NO NO.
    stormy01

Answer by stormy01 at 4:07 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Nope, and never would. Once it's out there, ANYONE can see it. Also, it's illegal to send sex texts. Sorry to burst your bubble.  

Ks_mom94

Answer by Ks_mom94 at 4:28 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• nah he's sees the real thing every day.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:56 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• hubby and i used to send each other lots of pics during work hours. a few of them probably got seen after i got fired since he messed up a couple times and sent them to my e-mail instead of my phone lol. (i deleted them but they are able to be seen if they did the super scan of my computer). i don't really care if they got seen - not like you can't see plenty of that type of thing on the internet for free - someone would have to be really prying and snooping, not like a child would accidentally see them.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:10 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I used to

Answer by admckenzie at 8:43 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• not us, we have once cell and its a track phone. We prefer to talk face to face.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 8:47 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• All the time.... I love it... and if someeone sees them oh well lol I'm proud of what I got
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:47 AM on Sep. 13, 2010