How do you get your steak and potatoes man to eat healthier?

RigPrincess85

Asked by RigPrincess85 at 2:54 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Switch to sweet potatoes? Lol. Not too sure my husband likes his veggies along with steak
    Ameliamomo2

Answer by Ameliamomo2 at 3:02 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• i started by topping the veggies i make my hubby eat with cheese...i started off with lots of cheese and over time put less and less cheese as he got used to eating the veggies. i also hide spinach in his sandwiches and burgers and he doesn't even realize it...lol! oh, and i grate carrots and zucchini and put it into spaghetti sauce ;) good luck and have fun!
    gette07

Answer by gette07 at 3:10 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• If he's happy let em be lol
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:55 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• getto07 very smart!!! I'm having the same problem with my SO lol he will eat cheese covered brocolli, and I make these greenbeans where it's 2 cans of green beans, some diced onions and a can of diced tomatoes.... then you simmer for like 15 minutes.... he loves them. (you can also dice up a hot link in it)
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:45 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• My husband is very open minded. He loves his red meat, but he's adventurous enough that he will try any vegetarian dish I attempt. He's even willing to eat the tofu stir fry I've been trying to make, and so far, it sucks!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:01 PM on Sep. 13, 2010