why do women snub pretty women?

i see this all the time. hear it all the time. they sit there and nitpick and try to find things wrong with them

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• jealousy! pure and simple.

they are jealous so they MUST find a flaw so that they can feel better about themselves.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the anonymous poster!
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 1:44 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Insecurity. Within themselves, within their relationship. It's not you, it's what they need to heal in them. Truly sad. Amazing friendships are overlooked due to misconceptions people place on the weirdest of things...... their loss.
    notjustamom380

Answer by notjustamom380 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Insecurity and jealousy. You have to understand where they are coming from though. It's wrong of them to do that to prettier women but I feel bad for them at the same time because they actually do that because they are hurting. I had a friend like that so I understand it on a personal level.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 12:21 AM on Oct. 17, 2008