We are trying to get pregnant.... ideas? helpful hints?

My husband and I have been together for 7 years and married for 2 and we have both decided we wanted to start trying for a baby together and its been two months and I would like to know of any helpful hints/ideas/etc

marieallen

Asked by marieallen at 3:30 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Webwomb.com is an excellent resource for helping you to concieve. Otherwise, Just don't Stress about it!!! Keep it fun!
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 3:48 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Do not over think it, if you try too hard it will become like a chore and both will get stressed and it will be hard to get pregnant. Dont TRY to get pregnant just stop trying to NOT get pregnant lol, make love when you want to and feel like it not because you have to, keep it fun!
    stormy01

Answer by stormy01 at 3:52 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• stop trying just let it happen it will when your body is ready and come up with some new fun things to try
    motherstime

Answer by motherstime at 4:07 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• dont think to hard about trying just let your body do its thing...lol thats what happen to me.
    mommytoobe2011

Answer by mommytoobe2011 at 5:24 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• everyone has already said this but it is SO true im saying it too!! Don't stress over it! If you think about it to much it wont happen trust me, my husband and I tried for 2 1/2 yrs and b/c of the chance I couldnt have kids we gave up thinking we would adopt. then about 2 or 3 months later I was pregnant! I was stressing over it and thinking about it way too much. just relax and have fun with it! Dont make this a chore.
    Nienna7477

Answer by Nienna7477 at 5:31 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Do not use any birth control and just have sex. Do not freak out obout when is the best time. Just try to have sex at least 3 times a week. If nothing is wrong with either of you, you will be pregnant soon.

Answer by louise2 at 5:46 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Don't use a lubricant, follow your body's cues (cervical fluid) and do it when you have the desire to do it. Nature should lead you in the right direction. When you can't stop having sexy thoughts, get it on!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 8:39 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• other ladies are correct. dont try, just do it. we got pregnant our first try each time by just having alot of sex that month. its a lot of fun =)
    lundaylove

Answer by lundaylove at 9:03 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I used the website mymonthlycycles.com. It calculated my cycle and told me when to try. with my son it worked the first time. this time its taking longer but it is very accurate
    SUSAN81900

Answer by SUSAN81900 at 3:19 PM on Sep. 13, 2010

• My husband and I are trying for baby 2.... At first I started to look up things all the time about trying to conceive... I started to talk to friends about it... I started to get really stressesd out about it cause people around me were getting pregnant and asking me all the time when we were going to have baby 2... Don't stress about it! Enjoy that time with your husband. It will happen when it happens.. Don't give up hope if it takes awhile for you...
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 5:22 PM on Sep. 13, 2010