Please tell me its just...

Another pregnancy phase. I have gone threw alot of phase while being pregnant...like want to be alone...pushing people away...not to mention weird foods. But not Im at the point where I want to do it all alone...like have my daughter with no one else in the room but me and the doctors. WTF!?!? Did anyone else do threw this!?!?

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• oh honey! there were points in my pregnancies that I seriously just wanted hubby to get out of my life. :) it's normal.

it's the hormones.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:33 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• It is normal, hormones can make you feel and do crazy things.
    If you feel you may regret others not being in the room, have them there but not too close. Let them observe, warn them you need your space, and see how it goes. Your feelings may change just don't worry too much.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Read up on the Bradley method of childbirth. Many women prefer to birth privately. EVERYONE drove me nuts while I was pregnant. It went away again afterwards.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• yes. and i told people no one could be in the room except hubby. and i also told everyone that they were not permitted to bring cameras to the hospital when they came to visit. how bitchy of me.
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 2:19 PM on Oct. 16, 2008