Would you consider, Bringing a female into your Bedroom. For your old mans Birthday? For a three some.

My old man will be 40 in Jan. And we have spoken before of maybe bringing a female into the bedroom for a three some. I would love to do this. And I know he would. I just dont know how to go about doing this. And I am not sure if, I should maybe do this on a different day, instead of his Birthday. Because of the whole birthdays you tend to want to make more personal. what would you do? And do you think this is something you would do for you old man / So / other half ? ? ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• Yes i would consider it (actually, we have done it pre-baby) and would do it again. I have always been open sexually, and so have always known females that I knew would be receptive to this type of thing, so as far as your question about how you would go about doing it, I really don't know! All I can say is good luck and have fun!!

(and for all you religious people who are going to bash the shit out of me for saying that, hear this - I am not religious. I do not believe in your god, AND I am not married. I will do what I please and I do not give a damn what you think about that.)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:38 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i say go for it but wouldnt do on b-day
    Anonymous

• if you both want it, go for it, but not on a b day.
    jessiecrafty1

Answer by jessiecrafty1 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Personally, I couldn't do it. I'm too jealous for something like that. BUT...I would bring her in and play with her myself and let him watch.
    Anonymous

• I HAVE DONE IT WITH MY SO. IT WASNT WHAT YOU SEE ON PORNO'S I WAS ALL FOR IT BUT THEN ONCE YOU START TO DO IT, YOU GET UNCOMFORTABLE. AND TO ACTUALLY WATCH HIM GET INTO IT WITH THE OTHER GIRL WAS EVEN WORSE FOR ME. I EVEN DID IT FOR HIM TWICE. BUT IF YOU WANT TO DO IT I SAY WHY NOT. EVEN THOUGH SOME PEOPLE SAY AFTER THEY DID IT THEY BROKE UP. ME AND MY SO JUST BROKE UP LAST NIGHT BUT IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. I JUST FEEL LIKE I SHOULDNT HAVE DONE IT.
    Anonymous

• OH HELL NO!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I'd do it..You only live once.
    DiddlesMom777

Answer by DiddlesMom777 at 2:07 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• No way, never, not in a million years, not for any birthday.
    If you're married that is. You took vows to forsake all others.
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• go for it and have fun... he will love it and i am sure you will too! oh... one thing... set the rules ahead of time...
    NoshnBasket

Answer by NoshnBasket at 4:24 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• make rules for sure and if your the jealous type at all be prepaired for these feelings to come up. i personally couldn't stand to watch my hubby do things with someone else, but its your life. there are sight on the internet for these kind of things i was told.
    Anonymous