WHY ME PART 2

THIS FOOL IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE SURGERY TOMORROW. I SUGGESTED WE STAY AT MY MOTHER'S HOUSE SINCE SHE LIVES NEAR THE HOSPITAL WHERE THE SURGERY IS GOING TO TAKE PLACE.HE HAS TOBE THERE AT 5AM & WE LIVE IN NJ. PERSONALLY I AT THE POINT NOW WHERE I COULD CARE LESS IF HE GETS THE SURGERY OR NOT. IF HE WANTS TO BE PETTY THEN FUCK HIM. I'M NOT THE ONE WHO GOT HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A BAT. I'VE BEEN TO EVERY DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT. I'VE TALKED TO THE POLICE FOR HIM BECAUSE WHEN IT FIRST HAPPENED HE COULDN'T STAND OR SIT WITHOUT GETTING DIZZY. IF YOU CAN DO THIS ON YOUR AND YOU DON'T NEED ME THEN BY ALL MEANS DO SO. 15 YRS IS A LONG TIME TO BE WITH SOMEONE, NOW I FEEL LIKE I NEED TIME TO MYSELF. I DON'T CARE IF HE GOT HIT IN THE HEAD. I CAN'T TAKE THESE MOOD SWINGS ANYMORE. THIS WHOLE THING IS ABOUT A CONVERSATION ABOUT MARRIAGE. AFTER 15 YRS OF BEING TOGETHER NOW HE ACTS LIKE HE'S GUNGHO TO MARRY ME. WHEN HE NEVER WANTED TO B4

roxannschild

Asked by roxannschild at 5:27 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• It sounds like you are pretty unhappy. Have you thought about leaving? Not meaning to upset you just a thought. No one should be so unhappy.
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 13, 2010