Do you think that a mosque should be built on Ground Zero?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 7:07 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• We live in a country where we enjoy religious freedom. I do not think the government has the right to do other than stick to the freedoms we have been given to us by our forefathers I f the government steps them then what next will they take away from all of us. Do I like the idea? Not at all!!!!!!!!!!
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 7:16 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• yes i do cause it may hurt the feelings of some but it wasnt the muslims fault there was a terriosts attack dont blame all for a smalll groups action
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 7:18 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• This has been discussed here so many times already, it shouldn't be allowed.

Just by virtue of the boringness of the subject.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 7:24 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• It isn't be built ON ground zero but pretty darn close. It's ok with me, same with the strip club being there.

momentofpeace

Answer by momentofpeace at 7:26 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• chopped head  its a COMMUNITY CENTER and the people who are creating it and opening it to ALL also lost people on 9/11 its about time the hate, prejudice, and bigotry stopped.

BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 7:27 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• sleep

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 7:35 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

Answer by mustbeGRACE

Sorry I am setting this up to ask another question.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 7:36 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Sorry I am setting this up to ask another question. .

You mean to burn points. You already knew the answer. Honestly, if you're going to "set up another question" at least get your facts straight. It's not a mosque, it's not at ground zero.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:41 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• You mean to burn points. You already knew the answer. Honestly, if you're going to "set up another question" at least get your facts straight. It's not a mosque, it's not at ground zero.

Answer by NotPanicking

Burn points? I asked a question about the Atomic bomb that was dropped in Japan and if we should build an embassy there?
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 7:43 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• the community center isnt being built ON ground zero. so if you are tyring to make some sort of point you should likely educate yourself on the locaiton of the building. and again. its a COMMUNITY CENTER as well.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 7:44 AM on Sep. 13, 2010