When did you develop the taste for coffee? I can't seem to choke the stuff down no matter what I put in it... It's bitter!

How do you take your coffee????

SWEETPEAS3MOM

Asked by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 7:14 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i only put french vanilla coffee creamer in my coffee... thats it...NO SUGAR AT ALL!!!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:32 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• well i hate black coffee too. I gotta have creamer and sweetener
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:16 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• my mom gave it to me when i was younger, but i drink it now with lots of creamer
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 7:16 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• right after I joined the Army at 18, it was that or cold water in the morning.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:14 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I'm sure you're drinking crappy coffee. With quality coffee, a bit of milk (not cream) and a few small teaspoons of sugar & the coffee will not be bitter. You may be drinking coffee that is too strong. I remember when i worked at the office, everybody made it so strong & it was disgusting. Make it on the lighter side. One leveled tablespoon for every 6-8 ounces. Try that measurement, use milk & sugar & give it another try. It also helps if you have quality coffee. I will not drink folgers or maxwellhouse, it is LITERALLY grade "F" coffee. There are ground up sticks & stems in there along with the coffee. It should be flushed down the toilet, not put in a coffee mug. Go to starbucks & get a bit of ground coffee. Don't use their measuerments though. Starbucks makes their coffee too strong. Use the measurements i told you & it should be real good.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:32 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I started with French Vanilla Cappucinos right after I got out of high school. Now I drink coffee every morning. I take mine with 2 sugars and one creamer.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 7:34 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• i hate coffee
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:46 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• When i was a little girl, my grandma and i had coffee at her house. She would put a little coffee with the amount of milk and sugar in it. I seemed to like it. But as I got older, then i was adding the creamer to the coffee along with a little sugar. ( pure sugar, no splenda or the other artifical sweetners).
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 8:11 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I don't drink coffee. I can't stand the smell of the stuff.
    offrdngal

Answer by offrdngal at 8:23 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I only drink Mocha Lattes. I think the chocolate off sites the coffee taste.
    TiphaniMommy

Answer by TiphaniMommy at 8:38 AM on Sep. 13, 2010