Why do women hate seemingly perfect looking women so much?

jealousy?
feeling of inadequacy?
makes your SO look?

its not like we know em personally to really dislike em and they can't help how they look. They aren't gonna dress like rag bags to make others happier.

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 7:35 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• All of the above, rooted in insecurity. I see a nicely dressed woman, and I wonder where she got her clothes, how she got her hair to look like that, etc. Some women view anyone who looks good as competition. I think it's silly.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:37 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Actually, there is no one perfect, lol. But we are ALL beautiful if we just look a little deeper.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 7:46 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• i dont like some cause they are rude and think they are better then the less unfortenate women
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 7:37 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• It's probably a combination of the three. But, as we all know we should not judge others on their looks only. For me, I'd have to say inadequacy would be the biggest problem spot. So, my advice to myself would be not to compare myself to others in a way that makes me feel less than I should about myself and for God to help me overcome these feeling that affect how I am treating other people.
    minasmama6

Answer by minasmama6 at 7:43 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Jealousy fits for me. I think some of the women dress and act like this is because their own life at home could be bad, and she is looking for attention, and especailly from the men.
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 7:39 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I would really like to know the answer to that myself.   I get evil looks from women a lot and I personally find it flattering but I'm 47 and I really would have thought that my peers would have outgrown that by now.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:39 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• The misconception that pretty ppl can't be nice. I have found it to be untrue often.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 8:50 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• errrr ok. some serious hostility going on there. wow.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 7:42 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• If they are on the TV I don't feel threatened at all and guys are gonna look even if you think they aren't, they are (if only very descreetly)
    Zoeyis

Comment by Zoeyis (original poster) at 7:44 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Maybe they are scared of orange scaly eyeballs ;) j/k
    Zoeyis

Comment by Zoeyis (original poster) at 8:40 AM on Sep. 13, 2010