DID I MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION

ME AND MY SO JUST BROKE UP... THE REASON IS SO IMMATURE AND CHILDISH. BASICALLY I GOT HOME LATER THAN I SAID I WOULD FROM MY GOD SONS BDAY PARTY. I WAS ONLY 30 MINS LATE. HE WAS UPSET WE ARGUED AND IT GOT WORSE. THIS WAS SUNDAY. WE JUST BROKE UP LAST NIGHT. HE ALWAYS GET THIS WAY. I TAKE CARE OF HIM SO WELL. HE DOESNT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING FOR HIMSELF. I JUST FEEL LIKE HE WANTS SOMEONE TO CONTROL. WAS I RIGHT FOR JUST ENDING IT OR SHOULD I HAVE TRIED AGAIN TO WORK IT OUT???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• I think you did the right thing. but that's just my opinion.

Anonymous

• I think you did good hon!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 1:52 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Breaking up is right. You probably will get back together since it was over nothing.
    But he needs to not control you.
    You do not need that during your pregnancy so if he isnt ready to grow up and not cause you drama, it is best if you take this time apart. It is a long 9+ months, you will deal with alot and stupid boy drama is the least of your worries.
    You need to evaluate the relationship and see if you want his guy to be the FATHER to YOUR CHILD. He is no longer just a boy, he will be a father. If he can't step up then leave him behind.
    You can try to work it out, when he is willing to try also. It cant just be you.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:56 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I belive there's always time to work it out..But everyone needs time away..Maybe you both need time away to remember y u both fell in love with eachother..Take time..Work it out..And if you love eachother enough u'll get thru it.
    DiddlesMom777

Answer by DiddlesMom777 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• From my experience if he is controlling now, you are better off. I would let it go for a while, maybe he will wake to what he does to you & change his ways. If he calls in a couple of days wanting you back, tell him he needs to stop with the controlling & when he does that you will consider it.
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 2:04 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• you did the right thing. What is a realishionship with out trust?? You deserve much better than an insecure controlling boy!

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 2:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Sounds like if he wants someone to control and you left, you got the better end of the deal.
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• i think he made a big deal so that the break up could be a way for him getting away. maybe? either way you shouldn't be controlled to any extent and i clap my hands towards you for standing up for yourself. that was just plain stupid of him to make a big deal over a half hr. please!
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:43 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• HE IS LIKE THAT WITH EVERYTHING THAT DOES NOT GO HIS WAY. I JUST GOT FED UP THIS TIME BECAUSE HALF HOUR WAS JUST REDICULOUS.
    Anonymous