what signs did you have in the first part of your pregnancy?

i don't think i'm pregnant but my period is 3 1/2 weeks late. i took tests and they said negative. i don't know if it just didn't show up yet (when i had my son it took forever for a test to read positive) or if there is something else wrong with me that i am so late. i'm just curious, if i were to be pregnant what kind of signs should i have at this point?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Nausea and morningsickness is in the begining.
    Tenderness of your breasts and itching. That what led me to think I was pregnant and I was 5 weeks.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:52 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• I took pregnancy tests all the way up until I was 5 months pregnant!!! I thought I was sick or something cuz Nooo periods so the way I found out I was preg was by getting an ultrasound. I was lying there and the nurse said "Oh you're about 20 weeks along!" I bout choke and said "20 weeks along in WHAT?". Lol. But I do remember my breasts being sooo sore that when I took a shower I had to sheild them from the water flow. If you ARE preg is it a good thing??
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:11 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• My first pregnancy, just extreme exhaustion and my appetite was really weird, like I'd be hungry and then take a bite of food and completely lose my appetite. This one, I had the exhaustion, insomnia, sore boobs, and minor nausea. And both times it started around a week after conception.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:55 PM on Oct. 16, 2008