I have a question for mom that had csections...

Ok I have had 2 previous csection, 2007 and 2009 I am pregnant with my 3rd, due in december. My problem is I have a pimple directly on my scar and it hurts to bend over, put clothes over top of it, and the pressure from it, its very uncompfortable. But I cant see it to try to pop it. What should i do? This pimple/lump is 1 inch wide and about half inch tall.

jessduncan77

Asked by jessduncan77 at 8:38 AM on Sep. 13, 2010 in Health

• That dos not sound lik a pimple they normally are not that big. I would go get checked out it might be an ingrowen hair.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 8:41 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• ouch! do you have any facial masks? maybe try applying it on and around that pimple?
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 8:41 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Can your SO, or friend, or mom take care of it with a sewing needle or pin? Clean the needle good with alcohol and go in from the side along the bottom and let it drain. If it doesn't heal get it looked at by your Dr. It sounds kind of big to just be a pimple and might be an infection of some sort.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:44 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• buy one of those small mirrors. Have it checked by a dr, that doesn't sound right. Apply warm compresses to it. It should help draw it toward the surface. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 8:44 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• Honestly, if it were me I would go to the Doctor. It does not sound like a pimple if it is that big. It may be a boil.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 8:50 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I guess I will have to call my ob/gyn today. Because I dont see them again until the 27th of sept
    jessduncan77

Comment by jessduncan77 (original poster) at 8:53 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• not sure what could it be,but be on safe side I would ask my dr about it..good luck to u!
    alee72

Answer by alee72 at 8:56 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• OUCH! I would go get it looked at asap and not pester it. My friend had what she thought was a pimple on her lip and it got worse and worse and HUGE..it was a boil(sp?)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:11 AM on Sep. 13, 2010

• I never had that with my c section scar I would call them to be on the safe side.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:22 AM on Sep. 13, 2010