2:00 tiredness

How come around 2:00 everyday i feel like napping?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Oct. 16, 2008 in Health

• Could be a lot of things:
    Did you eat breakfast?
    Are you pregnant?
    Did you get a good night's sleep?
    Did you eat lunch?
    Have you had any caffeine today?
    Have you had enough water?

Or, maybe the TV programming is so dull that it is putting you to sleep.
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 2:00 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Hmm...I'm not sure why you feel tired every day...but I know why I do. I'm pregnant =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:03 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• If I get up before 6 am, even if it's only an hour early I can tell that my energy gets low around 2:00. My son takes a routine nap around then too so maybe it's becoming routine for me too! ha. Something for you to check into would be "JUICE PLUS" It's fruit & veggies in a capsule. It was made for anyone who doesn't get there everyday intake for their nutrients. It's NOT a VITMAIN it just fruit & veggies which is such a great thing because it takes away all chances of being harmful. I am bad about taking anything so sometimes I forget to take them but they will help you get more energy & from getting sick. My friend does this instead of giving her children meds. for colds.

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 2:47 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Possible your body wants you to take time for you.
    notjustamom380

Answer by notjustamom380 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 16, 2008